We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Life Fitness vs Biggest Loser

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Real Life Fitness vs Biggest Loser

Thinking of going to Real Life Fitness for three weeks of major work outs. Wondering if anyone has been here and how it might compare to Fitness Ridge (Biggest Loser Resort) or Utah Weight Loss Retreat. I understand the price is a little more reasonable and the pics I've seen on the website look nice. There are also lots of positive comments on their facebook page.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
1. Re: Real Life Fitness vs Biggest Loser

I have not really heard much about either place, but the Real life Fitness Center website does not have any security info on its website available so i cant look to see what they offer, but usually when the Security info is missing imo the website is suspect.

I would suggest you consider something like the Red Mountain Resort which has been around for a very long time, and is located in a beautiful area right next to Snow Canyon. They offer a customized fitness program, and have alot of good reviews.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g57026-d258414-…

redmountainresort.com/index.php/fitness-prog…

Saint George, Utah...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Real Life Fitness vs Biggest Loser

If you want to lose weight and do it without having to go inside a gym check out DesertCliffs.com in St. George. We have a 'structured' program centered around hiking!! Burn calories, build muscle out on the mountains, and enjoy 3 well-balanced, calorie controlled nutritional meals along with healthy snacks to give you the results you are looking for. If you do not get worn out on the hikes, Desert Cliffs has a beautiful gym where you can continue to burn more calories if desired, but don't count on having the energy after a beautiful, 6-12 mile hike climbing 1,000 to 5,000 feet.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
reviews: 83
3. Re: Real Life Fitness vs Biggest Loser

Leanne K,

Advertising and solicitation on Trip Advisor is not allowed per the guidellines.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/help

Saint George, Utah...
reviews: 1
4. Re: Real Life Fitness vs Biggest Loser

Dear Destination Expert,

Thank You, I didn't think it posted because when I got to the box to check saying that it was not allowed I did not continue... my apologies. I was referred to tripadvisor by a guest, but I am not real familiar with how tripadvisor works. Thanks for the heads up:)

5. Re: Real Life Fitness vs Biggest Loser

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, June 27, 2013