We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Silver Reef Ghost Town?

Which St. George hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 146
Location of Silver Reef Ghost Town?

I'm attempting to find the exact location of the Silver Reef Ghost Town. I found a reference on line and it seemed interesting.

I was able to find the GPS coordinates and found it on Google earth view - and it links to a place with bigger type homes and swimming pools! Certainly not the ghost town.

Can anyone guide me to Silver Reef Ghost Town?

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 98
1. Re: Location of Silver Reef Ghost Town?

I enjoy visiting it. It has been a bit crowded by new homes, but the old structures and some of the mining equipment are still there. There was a sign for the old Wells Fargo Bank showing the way the last time I visited. It is now a quasi museum and pottery / art store. Start there and then wander around.

Exit Leeds head to the north of town and turn left

http://g.co/maps/6gbb7

reviews: 146
2. Re: Location of Silver Reef Ghost Town?

Kbecjeans - thanks for helping me with this trip! Remember you also helped me with my Idaho trip several years ago!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 98
3. Re: Location of Silver Reef Ghost Town?

Yup, I remember.... we seem to enjoy the same things !

4. Re: Location of Silver Reef Ghost Town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, June 18, 2013