We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 1
More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

Since I posted my question yesterday regarding ResortQuest Condominiums in Park City, Utah, I've done some more reserach on the ResortQuest Web site. The two condos that I'm specifically looking at are Snowcrest and Powder Point. Both are within walking distance of the Park City Resort, accoridng to the Web site. Has anyone stayed at either one of these and can provide feedback? My adult son and I are planning to ski for five days at the end of February. The two condos mentioned are in the $219 to $229 price range per night.

New YOrk
1. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

I just booked a Snowcrest condo for third week of Feb. and also couldn't find any info anywhere! So I just went on blind faith (and the fact that you can walk to the lifts) -- we're skiing during a very popular week, so finding accomodations has been extremely difficult. Please let me know if you get any other info and I'll do the same.

boston
2. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

was wondering how you found the resorts at powderpointe and snocrest, i am thinking of renting for one week in march, thanks sp

boston
3. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

was wondering how you found the resorts at powderpointe and snocrest, i am thinking of renting for one week in march, thanks sp

kansas city
4. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

Im not sure about those ,But have you looked into Park station condos. You can walk out your door to the lifts.Cost 90.00-210.00

Chicago
5. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

We, four of us, are staying at PowderPointe in late March. I've typed in 'Powder Pointe review' or 'Powder point review' and found some feed back on the internet. It's fifty fifty. Some love it and some thought it was okay but it is conviently located near the PC resort. Since we have never stayed at PP, please let me know when you two get back. For other reader, check around for best deals. Different site such as resortquest has high rental fees vs. other sites. We've reserved 1 Br + loft for $219. You can also check out VRBO.com, rentals by owners. One more helpful site, skitruck.com, you can get discount lift tickets to PC, DV, & Canyon.

Chicago
6. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

Have a Snowcrest condo rented for early March. Would appreciate feedback from those who booked in late Feb. Trying to decide if we should do Canyons for one day...thinking of 3 day lift ticket at PC and 2 day ticket at DV...or vice versa. We're intermediate cruiser skiiers...thanks.

Baton Rouge...
reviews: 13
7. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

We stayed at Powderpointe in Park City in November 2005 for the Thanksgiving weekend and were very pleased with the amenities and the location. We got it as part of a flight/hotel package and paid roughly $120/night for a 1-bedroom with a loft - a great deal!!

Feel free to email any questions to rickandjeanie@yahoo.com.

8. Re: More on ResortQuest Condos in Park City, Utah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 30, 2009