We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Season pass with underground parking - worth it?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston
Level Contributor
150 posts
37 reviews
Season pass with underground parking - worth it?

Hi all, I want to take advantage of the early bird season pass pricing, and want to know if the underground parking option is worth the additional price?

Thanks!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
12,688 posts
268 reviews
1. Re: Season pass with underground parking - worth it?

What's the cost? Parking at PCMR is always a challenge if you're not there early. The underground rarely fills. I can't remember a time this past year when I couldn't find a spot and I'm usually there mid-day. It's super simple, enclosed for putting your boots on, elevator access to plaza, can't beat the convenience. You'll find that you ski a lot more because you simply don't ever have to worry about parking.

Have fun.

Boston
Level Contributor
150 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Season pass with underground parking - worth it?

Yea I always need to get there by 10 to find parking but the underground parking is 300 dollars more than the regular and no spot guaranteed so I want to know how likely it is for me to get a spot if I arrive around noon for the underground parkings, thanks for the info!

3. Re: Season pass with underground parking - worth it?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 19, 2015