We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha, NE
reviews: 8
SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

I recently used My Taxi Park City Airport Shuttle from Salt Lake City Airport to Park City, Canyons, Deer Valley. It was the least expensive point to point (not a shared ride) option. It was a family owned, small business. I was very happy with this company. I received a text upon arrival, the pick up was right out from the luggage carousels, clean and safe vehicle. Cash or credit card are accepted. I would recommend them to anyone. http://mytaxiparkcityshuttle.com/ 801.979.1662

9 replies to this topic
Montgomery, Alabama
reviews: 14
1. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

Re: www.allresorts.com

Be careful and very sure that you will not need to change your plans if you book airport transfer with www.allresorts.com! I booked in Jan 2014 for a March 2014 trip. After finalizing all our plans, we realized we would need to rent a car after all. Unfortunately, I was unaware (or just forgot) that "at all times" there is a 20% cancellation penalty. You would think 11 days would be enough notice to cancel without penalty. But www.allresorts.com, if I had immediately cancelled, there would still be a 20% cancellation fee. Furthermore, if you cancel within 24 hours, the you forfeit the entire cost.

Park City, Utah
reviews: 1
2. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

mm4420 - Thank you for the review. We really appreciate the feedback about your experience with our company.

Thanks again!

My Taxi

Chad Lawrence

Plano
reviews: 18
3. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

Re: www.protransparkcity.com/‎

I had the same experience as KLMershon, but with Protrans. Except we canceled due to poor service and we were STILL charged the cancellation fee. Plenty of advance notice too.

Park City, UT
reviews: 12
4. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

Robert had poor service from the highest rated company in Utah. Yeah right.

Park City, UT
reviews: 12
5. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

From ProTrans RE: Robert H via g+ review

"SLC airport and TSA regulations do not allow cars to wait at the curb. This customer booked curbside pick up service. It took the driver less than 5 minutes to reach him after he received his bags. If he wanted a driver in the terminal waiting for him he had the option to pay for that service. Our airport arrival instructions and cancellation policy are clearly listed in email confirmation. From his review it does not appear that this customer knew what type of service he paid for or the proper arrival instructions. This customer never called and voiced any disapproval regarding our service. If he had, we would have made an adjustment to make this customer happy, but he never gave us this opportunity."

reviews: 228
6. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

as a frequent guest out there I have explored them all ...and settled with one company who is reliable and reasonable. If your plans change make sure you let them know well in advance - any no-shows will be charged which is fully understandable

Park City, Utah
7. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

Powder Transport does not charge you until the time of your ride and has a very generous cancellation policy, 435-565-1155. Rates start at $79 each way from SLC International to Park City. Book online 247 at www.powdertransport.com

reviews: 228
8. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

the rate quoted is pP or per Ride? Limit to number of passengers?

9. Re: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, September 25, 2014
Edited: 4:35 pm, September 25, 2014

Reply to: SLC to Park City Airport Shuttle
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted