We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowmobiling

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
CT
reviews: 48
Snowmobiling

Coming out to Park City the end of February. This our 8th straight winter spending a week there. We typically ski all 6 days. This year we thought we might take a break (or ski just a half day) and do a snowmobile tour. Looking at Thousand Peaks. Anyone have any thoughts, experience with them or any other outfitters?

4 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 195
1. Re: Snowmobiling

All Seasons Adventures is a good recreation broker that can likely assist you with Thousand Peaks.

Have fun.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 16
2. Re: Snowmobiling

I have been to Thousand Peaks, very nice area, but away from Park City, Take a GPS to find. I have also been to Summit Meadows, its a lot closer, but does not have the elevation or scenery that Thousand Peaks has.

New York City, New...
reviews: 1
3. Re: Snowmobiling

I would recommend backcountry snowmobiling. They have a free shuttle pick up and the people are great. I would definitely check them out. You will not be disappointed.

Park City, Utah
reviews: 1
4. Re: Snowmobiling

I second Backcountry Snowmobiling. Most of it's terrain is North Facing, which will be much better snow. Give James a call at Coopers-Cabin.com - he'll be able to point you in the best direction.

Reply to: Snowmobiling
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted