We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
122 posts
59 reviews

Coming out to Park City the end of February. This our 8th straight winter spending a week there. We typically ski all 6 days. This year we thought we might take a break (or ski just a half day) and do a snowmobile tour. Looking at Thousand Peaks. Anyone have any thoughts, experience with them or any other outfitters?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
13,271 posts
281 reviews
1. Re: Snowmobiling

All Seasons Adventures is a good recreation broker that can likely assist you with Thousand Peaks.

Have fun.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
2,039 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: Snowmobiling

I have been to Thousand Peaks, very nice area, but away from Park City, Take a GPS to find. I have also been to Summit Meadows, its a lot closer, but does not have the elevation or scenery that Thousand Peaks has.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
3. Re: Snowmobiling

I would recommend backcountry snowmobiling. They have a free shuttle pick up and the people are great. I would definitely check them out. You will not be disappointed.

Park City, Utah
Level Contributor
90 posts
1 review
4. Re: Snowmobiling

I second Backcountry Snowmobiling. Most of it's terrain is North Facing, which will be much better snow. Give James a call at Coopers-Cabin.com - he'll be able to point you in the best direction.

5. Re: Snowmobiling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 28, 2015