We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies club at PCMR

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sugar Land
reviews: 319
Ladies club at PCMR

Hi TA friends. I'm just posting about the relatively new Ladies Club option at PCMR, offered from 10-noon on select dates for $70. It's a fabulous deal for advanced beginners through experts, with women instructors who are fun & committed to improving your skiing technique. I had planned to do this two mornings, but ended up doing it four mornings because I improved so much and had a great time. There is a max of 5 ladies/group, but no groups were larger than 3 the days I participated. I was in a group of 2 3 days and had a private once since the other four ladies were either way more advanced (black bumps) or not as advanced. For many of us with kids, the timing was great since we had time to drop our kids off at their ski school plus meet our family for lunch and ski in the afternoon with them. Bonus of getting to the front of the lift line during busy holiday times :) . I highly recommend this and hope the program continues in future ski seasons.

2 replies to this topic
Newport Beach, CA
reviews: 45
1. Re: Ladies club at PCMR

Sounds fun! Thanks.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 20
2. Re: Ladies club at PCMR

Glad you posted this. I have never seen or heard of it before. I usually ski the Canyons, but would consider taking advantage of the pricing.

Reply to: Ladies club at PCMR
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted