We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best steak??

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, TN
reviews: 12
Best steak??

Heading to PC early Jan....looking for a great steak....we'll be staying by town lift, however we don't mind jumping on the bus to get where we need to be....

Thanks...!!

R

9 replies to this topic
Baltimore, Maryland
Destination Expert
for North Conway
reviews: 36
1. Re: Best steak??

I'm sorry, I ate it last year... PC has so many good restaurants that it is tough to say that one is the best. Head over to the dining pages here and check out the reviews. Many more reports than our few (or at least my) unsophisticated palates. Are you looking for Ruth's Chris or something more local?

Nashville, TN
2. Re: Best steak??

We have RC in Nashville, so eh on that....we don't want to spend a fortune like The Edge at Canyons but we don't mind upscale nor local endeavors....thanks for the tip...

R

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
3. Re: Best steak??

Well, the Claimjumper used to be our favorite but it's been gone a long time. Given where you're staying, try Prime Steak House right in the Marriott Summit Watch complex on lower Main Street, directly across from Town Lift. It's actually very good and, in my opinion, somewhat on par with Ruth's Chris. Yes, we do have an RC at the Park City Hotel. But you can do just as well on Main Street.

Many other Main Street restaurants will have steak. 350 Main is a favorite as is Riverhorse. But if you're looking for convenient place that does have great steaks, Prime will fit the bill.

Have fun.

Newport Beach, CA
reviews: 46
4. Re: Best steak??

one more vote for Prime!

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 18
5. Re: Best steak??

Grub Steak and it's not a chain.

Park City, Utah
reviews: 1
6. Re: Best steak??

Grub Steak has a killer prime rib.

Nashville, TN
7. Re: Best steak??

Thanks !!!

R

Houston, Texas
reviews: 24
8. Re: Best steak??

Elk medallions at High West Distillery. I considered it steak!

Nashville, TN
9. Re: Best steak??

Funny thing....I was about to post where to get the best Elk....thank you!!!

Ron

Reply to: Best steak??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted