We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowshoeing in Park City

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Snowshoeing in Park City

I would like to do a nice half day trail in or around Park City next month. Just looking for some good scenery. I am flying in so I don't plan on packing any shoes and would like to rent a decent pair. Are there any outfitters close to some good trails? Thanks for the input!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: Snowshoeing in Park City

Look at White Pine Touring for snowshoe rentals. December is a bit early. A good spot that we like is Empire Pass. You can drive up the Guardsman Road (State Route 224) and park just up from Deer Valley's Empire Lodge, then hike up to the pass to snowshoe. Another good one is Rob's Trail in Bear Hollow not far from Canyon's Resort.

What are your dates in December?

Have fun.

2. Re: Snowshoeing in Park City

I'll be in town from the 3rd through the 8th. Wasn't sure how much snow is typical but I'm hoping for the best. I don't mind driving to a higher altitude if it makes a difference. Thanks for the tips!

3. Re: Snowshoeing in Park City

3rd through 8th of DEC *

4. Re: Snowshoeing in Park City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 05, 2014