We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Silver Baron or Lodges at Deer Valley

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 37
Silver Baron or Lodges at Deer Valley

Hi, my hubby has a conference in mid-January at the St. Regis in Deer Valley. Our accommodations choices (via the organizer) are the Silver Baron Lodge and Lodges at Deer Valley. They are similar prices for a 3-bedroom condo (we have five kids), so my question is ... is one more convenient to the St. Regis than the other? My husband has a bad hip and walks with a cane. He won't be skiing but the rest of us will.

If they are equally convenient, what is better for ski school and does either have washers/dryers in the unit?

Thanks for any insight!

Park City, UT
1. Re: Silver Baron or Lodges at Deer Valley

Silver Baron and the Lodges at Deer Valley are literally right next door to one another, so you really can't compare their locations. St. Regis is right down the street, as well as Snow Park Lodge which is the check-in location for ski school. Both the Silver Baron and the Lodges will have shuttles that can take you to ski school or St. Regis, although the drive is probably 2 minutes at the most.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 232
2. Re: Silver Baron or Lodges at Deer Valley

Good advice from SkisontheRun. Quality wise, Silver Baron is definitely better. The two are adjacent and I think they share some common areas. We've used both of them for meetings and banquets. Can't go wrong with either. If your husband walks with a cane he'll want the shuttle. You'll be happy with either but I would give Silver Baron the nod if the price is comparable.

Have fun.

New Jersey
reviews: 37
3. Re: Silver Baron or Lodges at Deer Valley

Thank you both so much. The Silver Baron is only a little more expensive, so we have booked there.

4. Re: Silver Baron or Lodges at Deer Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 26, 2014