We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lift passes

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Lift passes

I am looking to buy lift passes for canyons and park city for snowboarding in February. Does anyone know where I can buy these online before hand? Also, is there a pass that would cover both resorts? I know that Crystal offer a pass that covers both resorts plus Deer Valley, but I can't find it anywhere else!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
Level Contributor
2,270 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Lift passes

Greetings.

I'm not sure where to buy the passes online, other than the actual resorts. And they are competitors in an unfriendly fashion, so I wouldn't think thee are joint passes.

I might suggest to wait until you arrive to Utah. You would be able to get discount lift tickets at local rental or snowboard shops like Salty Peaks or See N Ski. Another option is using KSL.com in the classified section. I've used it several times for cheap lift tickets and haven't been burned yet.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
12,662 posts
268 reviews
2. Re: Lift passes

No joint PCMR-Canyons ticket - very competitive resorts. Also note no snowboarding at Deer Valley. Best source for discounted tickets is liftopia.com. I would start looking now as more deeply discounted prices may disappear over time. Liftopia has established itself as THE destination for lift ticket purchases. PCMR, in particular, is a great Liftopia partner.

Have fun.

Plantation Florida
Level Contributor
485 posts
120 reviews
3. Re: Lift passes

I bought my lift tickets at Canyon Sports shop, located downtown SLC. Also stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn which is next to it. Lift tickets were discounted and they have good rentals. You can make SLC your base area, and drive out to the Park City area in the rental car.

www.nogodforme.com/ParkCityResort2012.htm

It's about a 40 mile drive, not that far. Hotel prices in Park City will be expensive at that time, the cheapest place to stay will be the Best Western located on the highway. The BW will cost more than the HGI in SLC which is a cleaner hotel with better reviews.

4. Re: Lift passes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 23, 2014