We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best places for breakfast in Park City?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami, Florida
reviews: 21
Best places for breakfast in Park City?

Looking for a great breakfast spot. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, although I hear Glitretind @ the Stein is awesome.

Thanks!

3 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 192
1. Re: Best places for breakfast in Park City?

I guess it really depends on what you're seeking. Glitretind is one of the highest rated restaurants in town, you definitely can expect a superior breakfast. Daily menu is ranges from eggs to omelets to pancakes with a few unique offerings. Sunday brunch is exquisite (not sure on seasonal schedule). It will be expensive you can be assured of a great experience. FYI, though, this is definitely in the 'fancy' category. But if you want to come up for the valley for a memorable breakfast experience, Glitretind would certainly provide that.

On the non-fancy side, I feel Park City is somewhat weak in this area. To me, a great non-fancy breakfast spot is a small place with a 50 year old grill that serves everything from omelets to breakfast burritos and has a nice small town atmosphere. We have a few that try, but none that I consider truly memorable. But they are all decent choices including Eating Establishment on Main Street, Main Street Deli, Squatters, No Worries at top of Parley's Summit, Good Thymes in Newpark Hotel at Kimball Junction. Of that list, I probably put Squatters and Good Thymes at the top; my wife really like's No Worries.

Enjoy.

Houston, TX
reviews: 25
2. Re: Best places for breakfast in Park City?

Another option would be The Bridge, located right by (wait for it) a small pedestrian bridge near Town Lift near Main Street. Several breakfast options including oatmeal, omelets, breakfast burritos, etc. Not fancy but fine food.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 18
3. Re: Best places for breakfast in Park City?

I love breakfast at the J & G Grill at St. Regis. Great bloody Mary's and French toast. Weird combo, but still very good. Squatters is decent too.

Reply to: Best places for breakfast in Park City?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted