We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City Vacation Feb 17 2014

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
League City, Texas
Park City Vacation Feb 17 2014

My family and I are planning a trip to Park City Utah the week of February 17th. Should I pre-book activities for the group (about 10 people, including 2 kids 4&6)? This is our first time to Utah and to see snow so I'm mainly thinking of non-skiing activities but since we have such a large group I want to make sure everyone has a good time together.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 18
1. Re: Park City Vacation Feb 17 2014

Greetings Leslie, welcome to the Wasatch.

It wouldn't hurt to prebook some activities. President's Day weekend is one of the busiest for the entire year. Some of the activities probably won't require reservations though, like ice skating, Jupiter Bowl, swimming pools, riding the Alpine Coaster at PCMR, zipline at The Canyons and tubing at Soldier Summit.

Things like a horse drawn sleigh, snowmobiling, and riding the bobsled at Utah Olympic Park, it might be best to book a reservation. Here are a couple of websites with options. And of course, you could always drive 30 minutes to Salt Lake and go to the Children's Museum and nearby planetarium, Utah's Natural History Museum with dinosaur exhibits, Hogle Zoo, etc. There should be plenty to do.

consumertraveler.com/today/…

allparkcity.com/entertainment/fun_for_kids.p…

http://www.visitparkcity.com

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
2. Re: Park City Vacation Feb 17 2014

Good advice so far. A good source for group organized activities is All Seasons Adventures, which offers just about anything you can imagine from sleigh rides to snowmobiling.

Have fun.

League City, Texas
3. Re: Park City Vacation Feb 17 2014

Great! Thanks for the links! We're super excited about our trip.

4. Re: Park City Vacation Feb 17 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 13, 2014