We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Plano, Texas
Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

hi, I found a great condo in Hidden Creek condo at the Canyons ski resort for spring break. I am nervous about the line on the cabriolet lift / people mover and how cumbersome this location is compared with the ski base. I hesitate between hidden creek and Sundial (more pricey). Anyone can share their experience?

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 18
1. Re: Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

Greetings Pierre and welcome to the Rockies.

I haven't ever stayed at Hidden Creek and had to look at it's location. It looks like a couple of minute walk to the cabriolet. I have never seen long lines to get up to the base. If that is your worry, then I don't think you really need to. The cabriolet will whisk you to the base in minutes and then you can catch the orange bubble or Red pine gondola up the mountain. Sundial does have a swimming pool and hot tub. Don't know if Hidden Creek does or if that matters.

You might want to check when the cabriolet quits running for the evening. If you were at one of the restaurants or bars, it would be a pain to walk back to Hidden Creek late at night.

Spring Break is fun at The Canyons. They have free concerts every Saturday and a pond skimming contest for Spring Gruv.

canyonsresort.com/…3D10040

Edited: 10:54 pm, October 08, 2013
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 203
2. Re: Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

As shake noted, for sure the cabriolet will not be a problem during the day. Only downside is that Sundial gives you walking distance to everything, Hidden Creek gives you walking distance to just about nothing other than the 7-11 and the Waldorf. It's also scenically located adjacent to the present snowcat garage and maintenance area.

Have fun.

Plano, Texas
3. Re: Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

thanks Tumbleweedandcactus. Is the location noisy because of the snowcat garage?

Thanks again for the feedback!

Plano, Texas
4. Re: Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

thanks Shade

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 203
5. Re: Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

Well, not sure on that. I guess it might be.

6. Re: Hidden Creek Condo in the Canyons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 11, 2014