We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico City, Mexico
reviews: 4
Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Does anyone know if Costco will be selling Discounted lift tickets for PCMR or the Canyons?

6 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 18
1. Re: Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to the Rockies.

I think Costco and REI still sell discount tickets, as well as some local grocery stores like Smith's and also ski rental shops like See N Ski, Canyon Sports and snowboard shops like Salty Peaks. I've also scored cheap tickets through the classified sections at KSL.com.

Look online for the Park City Quick Start program too, which will give you a free lift ticket for the day you arrive in town. You need to fill out an online form and I don't think they are on the website yet. but keep checking back. It's worth it even if you arrive in the afternoon, you can still get in a couple of hours to warm up for the rest of the vacation.

Mexico City, Mexico
reviews: 4
2. Re: Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Thanks a lot!!

San Diego...
3. Re: Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Costco is now selling PC lift tickets online. I think they only advertise them for a limited time online. Says that they will be sold through 12/8 online. I just bought two packages. They are 5 tickets - to PCMR ONLY - not the Canyons - for $349. They are transferable, anyone in your group can use them. I can't find any ridiculously good deals like this for the Canyons or Deer Valley anywhere. Only place I can find somewhat discounted lift tickets is Canyon Sports - only an $8 savings per ticket. If we want to ski the canyons we will likely check Liftopia.com a day or two before and probably end up paying somewhere in the 80s for a ticket from what I can tell. Good luck and don't miss out on the Costco deal!

San Diego...
4. Re: Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Here is the link: costco.com/…-Utah.product.100085208.html

Birmingham, Alabama
reviews: 1
5. Re: Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Are there any black out dates?

Plantation Florida
reviews: 100
6. Re: Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013

Out of stock on that link above.

I rent my gear and buy tickets from Canyon sports downtown.

http://www.canyonsports.com/

This is next to the Hilton Garden Inn (great hotel in SLC) and the 953 bus stop that goes to Alta.

Reply to: Costco lift tickets for PC or Canyons 2013
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted