We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City in July- Raintree Vacation Club

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 5
Park City in July- Raintree Vacation Club

I am going to Park City over the 4th of July. We own a timeshare with Raintree Vacation Club,

I want to stay in a really nice property with nice amentities. I know Park Plaza is in a better location. However, I can not decide between Miners Club and Park Plaza.

Anyone experience both of these properties and have a preference?

Thanks,

1 reply
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 202
1. Re: Park City in July- Raintree Vacation Club

Two very different choices. Miner's Club, in my opinion, is a far, far, far better property. Location in summertime is not great. Nothing really right there. One benefit is that you can easily get to the July 3rd (not 4th) concert and fireworks at Canyons Resort. You're also neighboring the Waldorf with a good restaurant (although had a not good experience this summer). Park Plaza isn't at the same level. It's also in a residential/commercial district, not really a resort-like setting as Miner's Club. Good thing on Park Plaza is walking distance to a diverse collection of restaurants.

Honestly, if you're looking for a really nice property with nice amenities, I'm sorry, I don't think either one of these is what you're seeking. Do you have any other options?

Summary, Miner's Club will give you better room, better mountain setting and view, nothing in walking distance. Park Plaza will give you lesser room, no view, fair amount in walking distance.

Good luck.

Reply to: Park City in July- Raintree Vacation Club
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted