We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any downtown hotels withnoutdoor pools?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
reviews: 100
Any downtown hotels withnoutdoor pools?

Looking for a getaway in August and Park City sounds relaxing. Is there any hotels near the main business area that have an outdoor pool?

3 replies to this topic
Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 18
1. Re: Any downtown hotels withnoutdoor pools?

PC in August is very nice with the weather starting to cool down a bit and Deer Valley Concert Series going strong. I just did a nice relaxing weekend up there myself.

The Marriott Summit Watch is right on Main Street and they have an indoor outdoor pool. I'm not sure of the kind of scene you are looking for, as some the the hotels pools can cater more towards families with kids. I'm not sure of this one specifically.

There are other options like the Montage, Westgate or Grand Summit, which are each about five miles away from downtown PC.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
2. Re: Any downtown hotels withnoutdoor pools?

As noted, definitely good for you to better define what you're seeking. Marriott Summit Watch does have outdoor pool but very kid oriented and not the greatest pool. Fabulous pool environments at Marriott Mountain Side at Park City Mountain Resort and Grand Summit at Canyons Resort.

Have fun.

Park City, Utah
reviews: 15
3. Re: Any downtown hotels withnoutdoor pools?

The Washington School House has a great outdoor pool/hot tub and is in the center of town. Great getaway!

Reply to: Any downtown hotels withnoutdoor pools?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted