We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Park City or The Chateaux Deer Valley

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas, USA
Hotel Park City or The Chateaux Deer Valley

We will be arriving in Park City in August and trying to determine which hotel. Hotel Park City rates better on Tripadvisor, but I did not know if one had a better location than the other. Any input on either hotel is appreciated!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: Hotel Park City or The Chateaux Deer Valley

Pretty much night and day difference. The Chateaux is a great property located at Silver Lake Village (mid-mountain) at Deer Valley. Here you would have a wonderful property in the middle of a very quiet setting. Easy walking access to hiking trails, mountain biking, etc. A few restaurants nearby such as Goldener Hirsch (which I would consider a better lodging location), Stein Eriksen Lodge, etc.

Hotel Park City is on the municipal golf course right on the main state highway into town. I believe it's a nicer property. It's situated in a relatively commercial area but still places you can walk to.

Given your choices, I would also add in Sky Lodge as an option which would put you right on historic Main Street in a hotel of comparable quality.

Have fun.

2. Re: Hotel Park City or The Chateaux Deer Valley

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 01, 2014