We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PCMR condo for family of seven

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sugar Land
reviews: 385
PCMR condo for family of seven

Our group of seven (3 adults, 4 kids ages 11-15) will be skiing & snowboarding at PCMR over New Year's Week for 6-7 nights. Marriott Mountainside isn't available. We'd like a 2-3 bedroom condo, ideally less than $1000/night as close to the main base area as possible. Our kids have never skied here, but we have, and I don't think our less experienced snowboarders can handle the runs down to the Town Lift area. Some of us might take the shuttle to Deer Valley, but our snowboarders will stay at PCMR the whole time. I'm looking at VRBO options, but it's tough to tell which locations would be best. We've skied at Beaver Creek the last two seasons and let our teen boys ski and snowboard without us, so we're hoping to do that at PCMR as well.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 241
1. Re: PCMR condo for family of seven

Two very good options, albeit not in the base area, are Snowflower and Silver Star. Both are ski in/out. Snowflower is one of the best condo developments on the mountain located a few steps from the Eagle lift. You would have to walk across those runs to get to base area. Silver Star is a relatively new (4 years) development with its own lift located north of the resort. Very nice units, rentals and restaurant on-site, easy ski in/out. Free bus to base.

You might also check out The Lowell, right at the base area. I haven't been in there so can't say firsthand but location is great.

Have fun.

Sugar Land
2. Re: PCMR condo for family of seven

Thanks so much, both snowflower & silver star look like good options. Also, I just realized that kids could ride down the Town Lift instead of having to snowboard down.

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 22
3. Re: PCMR condo for family of seven

One more suggestion is Crescent Ridge. Between Siver Star & Snowflower. While not brand new like Silver Star, many units have been remodeled. 2 & 3 bedroom units. Quite a few units are on VRBO.

Sugar Land
4. Re: PCMR condo for family of seven

Thank you! I will check out Crescent Ridge on vrbo. I just found two Marriott mountainside units there. Silver star is a bit pricey

5. Re: PCMR condo for family of seven

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 08, 2014