We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oldsmar, Florida
Level Contributor
655 posts
90 reviews
Where to stay

Tumbleweed

i know I asked, but cannot find the forum.

There are 7 of us going end of december until January 2 or 3rd 2014

I think a condo with 3 bedrooms would be best, but really have no idea

3 adult skiers 3 older teensagers and me, i don't ski

I would love a recommendation of a condo, if yu could and what area should we stay in. Not expert skiers, so I need to keep that in mind

Thank You

Ronni

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
12,717 posts
268 reviews
1. Re: Where to stay

Here's your original post here in the Park City forum You can easily access all of your past posts under your profile. Just click on your user name on the top nav bar:

tripadvisor.com/…49247321

2. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, May 19, 2013
3. Re: Where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 21, 2014