We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

condo rentals

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oldsmar, Florida
reviews: 76
condo rentals

we have 7 people wanting to all stay together in a ski in ski out unit for 7 people 4 adults 3 children, 5 will ski.

Any ideas for a name of a palce to stay with enough bedrooms at least 3 or 4 w/d included with maybe a ski package

Thanks

Ron

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 238
1. Re: condo rentals

Pretty broad question. Have you narrowed your search to any particular resort in Park City? There are three. You can find plenty of 3 or 4 bedroom units at any of them. For example, at Park City Mountain Resort Snowflower has 3-bedroom and Silver Star both 3 and 4 bedroom. At Canyons Resort the new Hilton Sunrise Lodge has 3 and 4 bedroom units. Not sure on Grand Summit but worth checking. Deer Valley would have an enormous number of options. Check with Deer Valley Lodging. Black Diamond would be a nice spot.

Have fun.

Oldsmar, Florida
2. Re: condo rentals

Thank you so very very much

Ronni

Oldsmar, Florida
3. Re: condo rentals

tumbleweed

which is the most econimical, or cheapest. Ski in ski out

5 0r 6 ski 1 does not. Do the do packages with air included or not.

What do you think, I am open, just don't want to spend a fortune

Thank You

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 238
4. Re: condo rentals

No idea on the packages. But for sure when you're getting ski in/out you will be paying absolutely top dollar. Liftopia.com is another good source for tickets. If you package with air you'll end up getting cookie cutter deals and doubt it will work to your advantage.

Park City, Utah
reviews: 1
5. Re: condo rentals

Suggest checking VRBO, I for example rent owner direct through VRBO for about 1/2 what the management company would charge for the same. Add Sundial (3 bedroom) and Miners Club (3 and 4 bedroom) to the list, both ski in ski out at Canyons.

Charlotte, North...
reviews: 22
6. Re: condo rentals

The main Park City Mountain Resort website has a lot of lodging & prices are comparable to doing it on your own. They have photos & descriptions. They manage condos all over town. You can also (but dont have to) do lift tickets, lessons, & rentals. I think we even made arrangements for grocery delivery! Look on the wesite, then call them to ask questions to make sure you get exactly what you want!

Oldsmar, Florida
7. Re: condo rentals

thank you very much

Ronni

Long Island, NY
reviews: 5
8. Re: condo rentals

Chteaux at Silver Lake has three and four bedroom condos. BlackBear might as well. Both are in a great location. Stein Eriksen does as well.

florida
reviews: 1
9. Re: condo rentals

Hello,

Check out www.vrbo.com/169762

its a 4/4 right at the base of Park city mountain resort on empire avenue.

it has washer and dryer inside the house. Its owner managed ( me)

You can take a look at our reviews ( that renters actually submitted), Whether it was a summer rental or winter rental everyone had a great time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

thanks

Ashley

Oldsmar, Florida
10. Re: condo rentals

When I look, I will get back to you

Thanks Ashley

Veronica