We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for restaurant

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 1
Looking for restaurant

We are staying at Stein Eriksen Lodge for Mothers Day week-end and are looking for a moderately priced restaurant with an interesting menu as well as a good place for breakfast

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: Looking for restaurant

If you're staying at Stein's you ought to consider dining at Stein's. Another option, if it's open in the off season, is the neighboring Goldener Hirsch. Honestly, I'm not a major fan of our breakfast restaurants. But Squatter's at intersection of 224 and 248 is a good choice. Another is Good Thymes at Newpark Resort out at Kimball's Junction. If it's a nice morning, it's worth the drive out to Newpark for outdoor dining at Good Thymes.

Have fun.

Newport Beach, CA
reviews: 47
2. Re: Looking for restaurant

We lost our best breakfast restaurant (the old Morning Ray), which leaves Steins as about the best place for breakfast. I also like Squatters. If you have a car, it's kind of fun to go to Chick's in Heber for a very hearty, diner breakfast.

An interesting moderately priced restaurant is Windy Ridge. I also like Purple Sage for a somewhat interesting menu, as well as Shabu (Asian food). Get the Park Record, which is the local newspaper, and look for 2 for 1 coupons. Purple Sage usually offers them, and they are a good deal.

reviews: 1
3. Re: Looking for restaurant

Thanks so much. This is helpful. We're looking forward to our trip!

Park City, UT
reviews: 26
4. Re: Looking for restaurant

I agree that Park City doesn't have great breakfast places, but there are some worth considering.

Eating Establishment on Main St has decent breakfast. The Deer Valley Grocery Cafe (where Stew Pot used to be) is overlooked since it's new(ish). And Good Karma in Prospector is fine. I think these are good options.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
5. Re: Looking for restaurant

Good call on Grocery Cafe. Finally went there earlier this week. Nice spot.

6. Re: Looking for restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 29, 2014