We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fashion crowded week after Easter?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, North...
reviews: 22
Fashion crowded week after Easter?

How crowded are the Park City & Cottonwood Canyon Resorts week after Easter. We are used to Jan & Feb skiing...no lines! Not sure what Mar 31 - April will be like. Should we buy Fast Track tickets? Most of our time will be at PCMR. Young teens with us, not a ton of patience for long lines!

Edited: 5:34 pm, March 23, 2013
Charlotte, North...
1. Re: Fashion crowded week after Easter?

Arg...auto correct! That topic should have been Park City crowded week after Easter, nothing's "fashionable" about our ski trip!!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
2. Re: Fashion crowded week after Easter?

No, you will not find it any different. Personally, I don't see that there's value for you in Fast Tracks at that time of year, especially if you're creative in lift choices.

Have fun. We're out of town at Squaw but just learned we have a foot or more of new snow in our yard.

Charlotte, North...
3. Re: Fashion crowded week after Easter?

I'm open to suggestions on creative lift line uses!!

Charlotte, North...
4. Re: Fashion crowded week after Easter?

Thought I would answer my own question, Park City resorts are NOT crowded the week after Easter! Skied the entire week and never stood in a line! Great spring conditions and no lines! Couldn't have asked for more!

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 117
5. Re: Fashion crowded week after Easter?

Glad you enjoyed your trip. Thanks for letting us know.

6. Re: Fashion crowded week after Easter?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 11, 2014