We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City Suggestions for July10 to July 15, 2013

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melville, New York
reviews: 57
Park City Suggestions for July10 to July 15, 2013

My four friends and I will be in Park City this summer...July 10 to July 15.We are staying at the Marriott in town. We would like some suggestions for restaurants, events, culture, shows, shops, moderate hiking.etc. We are 73 years young, very energetic, fun loving, and moderately athletic women. Thanks!

Racing Diva

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 203
1. Re: Park City Suggestions for July10 to July 15, 2013

Lots to do and you'll be in the hub of it. There are three Marriotts in town. Marriott Summit Watch would be the most convenient and hopefully that's where you are.

Free live music almost every night at different stages around town. Checkout schedules at mountaintownmusic.org. Most notably, the Newpark Resort stage (out by I-80) is Thursday night, Canyons resort Saturday. Many others. And it's free. Also checkout concert schedule at Deer Valley.

Sunday all day is the Park Silly Sunday Market on lower Main Street (right alongside Marriott Summit Watch). Great free street festival worth spending a few hours.

Favorite high end restaurants on Main Street include Talisker on Main and Riverhorse. Favorite informal, less expensive include the new Vinto (lower Main) and Wasatch Brew Pub (upper Main).

Lots of hiking and biking. Checkout trails at mountaintowntrails.org. Nice adventure for you would be renting bikes from White Pine Touring and taking either the Union Pacific Rail Trail or, better, the trail that parallels route 224 out to Kimball's Junction. Would be a nice ride some morning, have lunch at Red Rock Brew Pub at Redstone, then ride back to town.

Have fun.

Melville, New York
reviews: 57
2. Re: Park City Suggestions for July10 to July 15, 2013

Thank you so much! I appreciate all the information. It will give us lots to do!

Racing Diva

Park City, Utah
reviews: 40
3. Re: Park City Suggestions for July10 to July 15, 2013

I would definitely recommend biking the Rail Trail. It's a very easy, slightly downhill ride. I would recommended going with the company Exclusive Excursions. They provide all of the biking gear and even a great picnic lunch option! You can do a group or private tour. This company also does guided hikes and photo tours, they are wonderful!

My favorite place on Main Street for dinner is Riverhorse (as also recommended in the above comment).

Purple Sage is also fantastic. They have great American Western food that is really unique to the area!

For lunch I would recommend High West Distillery at the bottom of Main Street. They offer tours of the Whiskey/Vodka Distillery and have amazing food and cocktails! If the weather is good I would sit out on the patio as well.

Have a great trip in Park City!

4. Re: Park City Suggestions for July10 to July 15, 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 19, 2014