We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PC Restaurants

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 4
PC Restaurants

We have not been to Park City in several years, but are arriving there next week. In the past, we have looked for non-tourist, relatively inexpensive, casual restaurants. Our favorite was The Stew Pot - but I understand it is now closed. Any suggestions for us to try along the same vein?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 239
1. Re: PC Restaurants

That's been a while. A number of options out at Newpark/Redstone in Kimball's Junction including Red Rock Brew Pub and Maxwell's (pizza, etc.). While both are hit by tourists, both are great local, reasonably priced informal spots. Also, checkout Vinto on far end of lower Main Street. SLC Italian restaurant opened in PC last summer. Extremely low prices for Main Street, no reservations, which also means hard to get in. Well worth it. Great menu, cheap, fun.

Have fun.

DeLand, Florida
reviews: 46
2. Re: PC Restaurants

My family and I are in the Canyons as I reply to this posting. This year we have decided to stay in more as we have a 2yo and 8yo to feed but we did get take-out from Kneaders Bakery in the New park/Park City area, it is in the same plaza as Best Buy. There is also a Cafe Rio that was good a few doors down, both reasonably priced. Kneaders has a similar menu to Panera Bread but no bagels.

We also tried the Watch ie Brewery last year and it was not bad.

3. Re: PC Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, March 05, 2014