We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sky Lodge

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City, Mo
reviews: 3
Sky Lodge

I have been reading mixed reviews on The Sky Lodge. I understand they have new ownership and was wondering if they are still considered a top property in Park City.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
1. Re: Sky Lodge

Definitely a top property. Being a local, I don't stay there, but word is still very good. From what I know about the ownership change is that it's quite positive. Occurred about a year ago and is now in the hands of an actual property developer who has other interests in town instead of a foreign bank.

Restaurants have all been re-done going into the winter and I hear really good things. We were a big fan of the old restaurant and just haven't had a chance to get there since the change.

I think you can book with relative confidence.

Have fun.

2. Re: Sky Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 23, 2014