We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shuttle service from SLC to PARK cITY

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Iowa City, Iowa
reviews: 1
Shuttle service from SLC to PARK cITY

Does someone a shuttle service from SLC to Park City for spring break? I hate to rent a vehicle just to get us there and back when there is so much public transportation once we are there. My husband and son will be traveling with snowboards. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Little Rock
reviews: 20
1. Re: Shuttle service from SLC to PARK cITY

Go to the "Park City" section of the TA forum and search "shuttle". You will find that the question has been asked and answered many times.

Edited: 5:49 pm, February 18, 2013
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
2. Re: Shuttle service from SLC to PARK cITY

There are tons of companies. Recommend All Resort or sister company Park City Transportation. Plan on around $40/person each way. You definitely do not need a car.

Have fun.

Wilmington, North...
reviews: 80
3. Re: Shuttle service from SLC to PARK cITY

We just returned from our ski trip and can highly recommend All Resort Transportation. They do own several of the many shuttle companies (learned this from our driver), so give them a call. They are friendly, prompt and located right in the airport. I received a re-confirmation call 48 hours prior to my return pick-up and was very satisfied with the entire round trip experience. I would absolutely use them in the future:)

4. Re: Shuttle service from SLC to PARK cITY

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 28, 2014