We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get wine

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, CA
reviews: 18
How to get wine

I will be in Park City on Sunday, and the next day is a holiday. So I can not go to liquor store to buy wine until Tuesday. I was planning on cooking a meal with wine Sunday and Monday. Looking for suggestions on how to get it at my condo. Does anyone deliver by phone order on Saturday before we arrive? or can I check a bottle of wine in my luggage? Any other suggestios?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
1. Re: How to get wine

You can certainly bring wine in your luggage and that might be the best plan. Little known fact, though, you can purchase wine at any time in restaurants and take it with you unopened (same with strong beer). Downside is you'll pay restaurant prices. Just bring it in your luggage.

Have fun.

2. Re: How to get wine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 12, 2014