We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sundance 2014 Information

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ohio
reviews: 1
Sundance 2014 Information

I'm working on planning a trip for my friends 40th birthday to the festivl in 2014 from Jan 23-27. We will have anywhere between 4-6 individuals. I've already research place in Park City Old town to stay and hope to have someting booked by end of Feb. My question is around the festival activities. The Sundance website has several different packages and wanted to get an understanding for the venue access. Do you need venue access to experience Sundance? This really increases the cost and we'd like to catch a few films and experience the night life without breaking the bank. For tickets will it be best to just try and do day of tickets or advance tickets. If advance, will one person be able to buy a group of tickets to the same film? Thanks for any guidence, as I'm trying to estimate for the group total cost.

New Knoxville, Ohio
reviews: 1
11. Re: Sundance 2014 Information

The information provided here is wonderful. I too attended Sundance in 2005 and had a wonderful time just purchasing single tickets when tickets first became available and I just commuted from Salt Lake City during a 4-day weekend.

12. Re: Sundance 2014 Information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 23, 2014