We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

grocery stores

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta
reviews: 4
grocery stores

We arrive into SLC at 9PM, then head to Park City. Are there any grocery stores in Park City, or easily accessible in Salt Lake City that are open than late to get breakfast items? We are staying between Kimball Junction and Park City - so Kimball Junction area would be a little easier for us.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: grocery stores

Plenty of choices. Easiest would be Smith's which is on your left just as you turn off I-80 and head into town. There's also a Walmart Supercenter in the same area. As you get off I-80 onto SR224, turn left at the light for Smiths or right for Walmart. Very convenient and open all night.

Have fun.

Atlanta
reviews: 4
2. Re: grocery stores

Great! Thanks - I was afraid everything would close down at 10!

reviews: 207
3. Re: grocery stores

...and next to Smith you will find Whole Foods - for those organic lovers and a great deli counter ...and bulk cereal for those who stay just a few night..

4. Re: grocery stores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 06, 2014