We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Supermarket

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 1
Best Supermarket

I will be in Park City next weekend and staying in a condo - we plan to do some cooking and drinking and I was wondering what the best supermarket would be to go to. I hear there is either Fresh Market or Park City Market. Which is better and easier to get to? We will be relying on public transit. Thanks!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 200
1. Re: Best Supermarket

We have six supermarkets in town including the two you mentioned. A lot has to do with where you're staying. Both Fresh Market (formerly Albertsons) and Park City Market (formerly Dan's) are in town at intersection of SR224 and SR248. Both are easily reached by free bus. The others are all out at the I-80 junction, but also easily reached especially Whole Foods and Smith's.

Personally, we shop at Smith's. If I'm in town, I'll choose Park City Market over Fresh Market. There's also the primary state liquor store in the same parking lot as Park City Market.

There are also some smaller stores but any of these will work for you.

Have fun.

Edited: 12:48 pm, January 28, 2013
New York City, New...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Best Supermarket

Thanks! We are staying at Crescent Ridge Condos by PCMR. Having the liquor store in the same parking lot as Park City Market may make it the winner.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 200
3. Re: Best Supermarket

OK, for sure those are best grocery stores. You can actually walk there and maybe take bus back if you're loaded with groceries. You're also close enough that a taxi wouldn't break the bank and might be easier. Bunch of nice small quick serve restaurants in the same shopping complex.

Have fun.

4. Re: Best Supermarket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 30, 2014