We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single parent less schlep more fun, HELP!

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Elkins, WV
reviews: 34
Single parent less schlep more fun, HELP!

Thanks in advance everyone. I'm a single Mom (intermediate east coast skier) of a 14 year old very good east coast skier and 7 year old turning down the east coast blacks skier. This will be our first time out west.

I'm hoping to ski PC, Deer Valley, and Alta or Solitude with them the end of March.

A private hot tub is a must. They'd love a pool but the hot tub takes precedence.

From what the other parents (none have been single parents), staying near the town lift in PC would make life much easier.

4 night stay, under $500 night (the further under 5 the better, but I am ok with paying to get something that makes this a true vacation!)

Any lodging, skiing, eating, shopping…. any ideas would be much appreciated!

Park City, Utah
reviews: 15
1. Re: Single parent less schlep more fun, HELP!

Washington School House? Close to everything, great for kids...pool and hot tub!!

Park City, Utah
reviews: 1
2. Re: Single parent less schlep more fun, HELP!

rent a fun vehicle from us! Your kids will love it and you are sure to manage any weather the roads of Utah can throw at you. If you want a true vacation, don't spend it waiting for taxis and buses.

Give us a call and we'll work out a special deal to help you guys out!

www.parkcity4x4.com

3. Re: Single parent less schlep more fun, HELP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 31, 2014