We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best spa experience?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco, CA
Level Contributor
201 posts
2 reviews
Best spa experience?

We will be spending a long weekend skiing in Park City (staying right in town) and would like to do one day at a spa while we are there. What are the top recommendations for spa locations? I saw reviews for The Sky Lodge that seemed good. Any other suggestions? We will have a car, but would prefer something relatively close to Park City. We would like a place that offers massages, etc. and also has spa facilities like a pool and steam room so we can spend more than just an hour there. Thanks!

CT
Level Contributor
122 posts
57 reviews
1. Re: Best spa experience?

Have only experienced one spa in Park City but I can say that the Serenity Spa at Westgate (at the Canyons) is quite nice. They offer a variety of services in a beautiful setting including a steam room and a very nice adults only pool with a relaxing waterfall.

Newport Beach, CA
Level Contributor
322 posts
47 reviews
2. Re: Best spa experience?

I have toured the Montage spa, and it's spectacular, but I haven't been there for the spa experience. I have spent a spa day at the St. Regis and the Waldorf and Hotel Park City. My first choice of those 3 is the St. Regis, but I don't think that they have a spa pool. I'm not sure if the Waldorf does either, but they both have lovely steam rooms, showers, jacuzzis, etc. The Waldorf is super nice, but it is cramped and gets crowded at times. I don't recall if Hotel Park City has a steam/sauna/jacuzzi. I've had great treatments there, though.

3. Re: Best spa experience?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 23, 2014