We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester Hills...
reviews: 63
Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

I'm not sure if this is even possible.....but is there a place to rent that will allow you to pick (in advance?) a specific ski? I would love to try the Line women's Celebrity or Soulmate. Or even just someplace that says "We have these skis...." and we could look through and pick the specific ones that would fit everyone's ability or desire?

Park City, UT
1. Re: Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

Check out our website- www.skisontherun.com- and click on the Equipment/Packages tab. There are complete ski descriptions and pictures of the skis we carry. We can reserve a specific ski for your reservation (based on availability of course) or let you know the skis available during your stay in Park City. Although we do not carry Line skis, we do carry a wide selection from the top 8 ski manufacturers.

Good luck!

Rochester Hills...
reviews: 63
2. Re: Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

Thanks!!!!! I'm hoping you have Volkl Kiku or Kenja!!!! :)

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 200
3. Re: Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

That's a sweet selection of skis from SkisOnTheRun. I do think you'll have a challenge finding Line in anyone's rental pool but I could be wrong. What you might do is give a call out to Line and ask if anyone in PC has rentals. I did note from the Line website that Cole Sport, Ski 'n See and Utah Ski and Golf are all dealers so that might be a good place to start checking.

Have fun. Skiing's great.

Park City, UT
4. Re: Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

We carry the Volkl Kenja and Aura, as well as the Adora and Viola for women's specific skis. Happy planning!

reviews: 191
5. Re: Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

what are your rental rates in feb?

reviews: 191
6. Re: Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

I know Backcountry sells LINE at the Restone Center - not sure if they rent?

7. Re: Place to rent where you can pick a specific ski?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 06, 2014