We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
njgirl22
Where to stay?

My husband and I are planning a trip for beginning of March... He is a skier and I am not! Looking to be close to spas, shopping area and stuff that can keep me entertained while he skis. Any suggestions welcome!

Atlanta
reviews: 4
11. Re: Where to stay?

Definitely look at vrbo.com and/or homeaway.com. Several years ago, my husband and I rented a studio apartment in the Old Town area - It was perfect for the two of us. We had a small kitchen we could use for breakfast, snacks, and even cook some simple meals if we didn't want to eat out. Having a kitchen is so much easier for me when traveling for more than a day or two! I haven't looked at studio/one bedroom places to stay in several years, but possibly you could find something in your price range.

12. Re: Where to stay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 31, 2014