We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
njgirl22
Where to stay?

My husband and I are planning a trip for beginning of March... He is a skier and I am not! Looking to be close to spas, shopping area and stuff that can keep me entertained while he skis. Any suggestions welcome!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
1. Re: Where to stay?

Staying on Park City's lower Main Street is probably the ticket for you. It gives YOU access to hundreds of shops, restaurants, boutiques all within walking distance. For your skier, it affords walking distance to the Town Lift for access to Park City Mountain Resort and a five minute free bus ride to Deer Valley,

Best boutiquey hotel there would be Sky Lodge. Caledonian is also nice. Marriott Summit Watch also a possibility.

Have fun.

njgirl22
2. Re: Where to stay?

Thanks! I think the Sky Lodge is a little out of our price range though!

Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Re: Where to stay?

Try mountaintravelcompany.com

They are a new travel startup that has lots of listings in Park City. You book securely through their site with individual homeowners. One big advantage over vrbo is they hold rental funds on behalf of travelers until 24 hours after check in to make sure there are no issues in booking. Our family booked a great place close to Old Town for 159.00 per night. Their service is free to travelers, pretty cool.

Park City, Utah
reviews: 1
4. Re: Where to stay?

I know of Mountain Travel Company.

Companies like that are good especially if you are interested in condo/house rental instead of a hotel. Prices are usually pretty good too.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 18
5. Re: Where to stay?

Try Washington school inn

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
6. Re: Where to stay?

If you're looking for a lesser expensive opportunity also take a look at Newpark Resort. It's a very nice property located in an entertainment/shopping complex out at I-80. It's a bit of way from the resorts, but super easy free bus access, shops, restaurants, etc. It's a bit commercial there but you get a pretty nice resort for a lot less money.

And, as always, sources like VRBO are good, too, for apartment/condo rentals.

Little Rock
reviews: 17
7. Re: Where to stay?

NJGIRL22 - What is your nightly price range? An actual $$$ amount is helpful, as everyone has their own interperation of "cheap" and "expensive"

Quoting RONO from Michigan - Many home rentals use homeaway.com over vrbo.com. Homeaway owns vrbo for what it's worth.

njgirl22
8. Re: Where to stay?

Would like to spend about 200-250 a night... cheaper if possible!:)

Elkins, WV
reviews: 29
9. Re: Where to stay?

As I understand it, staying away from the town lift makes for a LONG ride on the shuttle. I'm looking for March as well and loved the Newpark info, but not the potential time consequence.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 18
10. Re: Where to stay?

That price range, park city peaks, yarrow & Marriott - the hotel one.