We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City with a 15 month old

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hershey...
reviews: 11
Park City with a 15 month old

We will be visiting Park City in early Feb. We will be vacationing with our 15 month old daughter. Any thoughts on activities for the little one? I thought she might enjoy Monkey Mountain, maybe the Silver Mountain Sports club pool, maybe the Tracey Aviary in SLC? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Alpine, Utah
1. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

Here's a link to the Park City Snowmamas:

www.parkcitymountain.com/site/snowmamas

They are a group of parents that ski Park City and have volunteered to help others who visit with kids. They offer tips on everything from activities/lodging/lessons/and will also answer questions. I think you'll find lots of great information to help you plan for your trip with your little one.

Alpine, Utah
2. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

One more thing. Here's a post about toddler activities from the Snowmamas site:

parkcitymountain.com/site/snowmamas/author/k…

Hershey...
reviews: 11
3. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

Thanks for your reply!! I really appreciate it. Looks like good information. It's hard because she's not quite to the age for skiing yet!

4. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 16, 2014