We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City with a 15 month old

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hershey...
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Park City with a 15 month old

We will be visiting Park City in early Feb. We will be vacationing with our 15 month old daughter. Any thoughts on activities for the little one? I thought she might enjoy Monkey Mountain, maybe the Silver Mountain Sports club pool, maybe the Tracey Aviary in SLC? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

Alpine, Utah
Level Contributor
57 posts
1. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

Here's a link to the Park City Snowmamas:

www.parkcitymountain.com/site/snowmamas

They are a group of parents that ski Park City and have volunteered to help others who visit with kids. They offer tips on everything from activities/lodging/lessons/and will also answer questions. I think you'll find lots of great information to help you plan for your trip with your little one.

Alpine, Utah
Level Contributor
57 posts
2. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

One more thing. Here's a post about toddler activities from the Snowmamas site:

parkcitymountain.com/site/snowmamas/author/k…

Hershey...
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

Thanks for your reply!! I really appreciate it. Looks like good information. It's hard because she's not quite to the age for skiing yet!

4. Re: Park City with a 15 month old

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 16, 2014