We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ski conditions Late Nov/Early Dec

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia...
reviews: 3
Ski conditions Late Nov/Early Dec

Wondering how the conditions are in Late November/Early December? Looking to book for next year, but a little worried that there won't be enough snow to ski. I see that the resorts should be open, but not sure if the whole mountain will be open. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Park City, Utah
reviews: 1
1. Re: Ski conditions Late Nov/Early Dec

You can count on skiing late november /early december but don't count on the whole mountain being open. That said, still can be an allot of fun without all the mountain open -- meanwhile enjoy lower hotel rates (e.g., I drop my ski in ski out 3 bedroom to as low as $695/week!), restaurant discounts, less people, etc.

Philadelphia...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Ski conditions Late Nov/Early Dec

Thanks so much for the help!! As long as we're likely to ski at all that will be great!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 202
3. Re: Ski conditions Late Nov/Early Dec

Definitely a sketchy time of year. You'll for sure find most resorts open. Definitely will be limited operation in any season. More you can get into December, the better. An inexpensive time to visit but not sure but you do need to be prepared for the limitations. Each week you can get into December the better.

Have fun.

4. Re: Ski conditions Late Nov/Early Dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 10, 2014