We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need your opinion.

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland,oh
reviews: 24
Need your opinion.

Does this plan seem okay, or would you suggest something different? It will our first time to PC, so trying to figure everything out. We will be staying on Empire at SnowCrest Condos in Feb. without a car. Here is what I was thinking; Sat.-PC, Sun.-Deer Valley,Mon.-Canyons, Tues.-PC again. Please let me know if we should change anything.

Park City, UT
1. Re: Need your opinion.

Seeing as it is your first trip to Park City, I would definitely recommend checking out all three resorts. The bus system in Park City is free and stops right outside your condo, so getting around town is easier than you may think. Deer Valley is usually more crowded on the weekends, so I might suggest visiting there during one of your weekdays. More bang for your buck with shorter lines.

2. Re: Need your opinion.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 10, 2014