I'm posting this as I also want to warn everyone else to avoid this company at all costs.
1. There was no promised internet. Customer rep claims that they were in the midst of switching providers and the new provider didn't turn up as expected. As such, it's just too bad for me as they claim it was 3rd party. This is acceptable if the apartment came with internet but it broke down. But due to the failure to plan properly, they delivered an apartment with no internet and that is their failure. It caused extreme inconvenience for us as we need to book lift tickets, airline check-ins and even clear some work emails. This is completely unacceptable.
2. TV in the masterbed room was NOT WORKING. They said it is PROBABLY (they are not sure) due to the same reason as the internet. Can you imagine going on a holiday and your master bedroom had no TV?? Sure, TV is not everything, but it is pretty impt when you want to just lie down and relax after a long day of skiing. We got pretty much the same excuse, it's too bad, this is 3rd party fault, and not ours.
3. They were many failures throughout the entire house. Lights with no bulbs, electrical sockets that don't work and the list continues.
4. One of the bathroom shower could not get enough heat to even take a bath. My mother had to use my children's bathroom to bath. Water pressure was also serious bad and just not possible to bath in.
5. No instructions whatsoever of where to find things and how to work different things like the heater, etc. No maps, no directions on how to get to the lifts (promised to be walking distance but we didn't find it within walking distance) and how to get to the community club. This just speaks of really poor management and customer service.
I am seriously disappointed with this place and I warn everyone who intends to rent from Utah Best Vacation Rentals (http://utahsbestvacationrentals.com/) as i will NEVER rent from them again as their management of the property is extremely poor and they refused to do anything about it when I demanded for some refund. Obviously customer service is not their top priority and my stay sucked so bad with no internet and no TV.