We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to rent?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cleveland,oh
reviews: 24
Where to rent?

We are staying at the Snowcrest condos on Empire in Feb. at PC. We will not have a car. I was wondering where the best place would be to rent skis, we will be bringing our boots.

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: Where to rent?

Easiest is to rent at one of the resorts where you'll ski, which will save you hauling stuff around. If you're staying on Empire, I'm guessing you'll be spending time at PCMR which is nearby. There's a half dozen or more rental shops there.

Off resort I usually recommend Christy Sports, which has a shop on Deer Valley Drive again not all THAT far from where you'll be.

Have fun. Skiing is great now.

Park City, UT
2. Re: Where to rent?

Check out our company- Skis on the Run- also. I may be biased, but we offer competitive pricing and deliver right to your condo. We also offer complimentary equipment switch-outs and pick up your equipment at the end of your trip. Check out our website and browse our equipment selection. The Park City free bus system also runs along Empire Ave and can take you to the other resorts in town (The Canyons, Deer Valley) if you want to get some skiing in there also.

www.skisontherun.com-- order online and save 10% too

Safe travels!

reviews: 2
3. Re: Where to rent?

Aloha Ski and Sport has 3 locations and offer great deals online.

4. Re: Where to rent?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 10, 2014