We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park City Lodging - Ski in/Ski out and close walk to Town

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bedford, New...
Park City Lodging - Ski in/Ski out and close walk to Town

Taking my wife to Park City for 1st time. Hoping for recommendations to ski in/ski out and also have a short walk to restaurants/nightlife. Help is really appreciated. Thx

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 192
1. Re: Park City Lodging - Ski in/Ski out and close walk to Town

Here's a brand new thread with similar request:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g57097-i800-k59845…

You might want to consider staying downtown - Marriott Summit Watch, Sky Lodge, Caledonian - and taking advantage of the Town Lift to Park City Mountain Resort. You can take lift up in the morning and ski down at end of day. And you have everything on Main Street including hundreds of shops and restaurants all in easy walking distance.

Have fun.

Elkins, WV
reviews: 26
2. Re: Park City Lodging - Ski in/Ski out and close walk to Town

The caledonian is sold out and Sky lodge is out of my budget. What else is close to the town lift…

Bedford, New...
3. Re: Park City Lodging - Ski in/Ski out and close walk to Town

i found a very reasonable rate at the Park City Mountain Resort.

4. Re: Park City Lodging - Ski in/Ski out and close walk to Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, January 30, 2014