We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowmobiling Now-end of year

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Spring, Texas
reviews: 29
Snowmobiling Now-end of year

Is there enough snow to book a trip?

Do any of you have recommendations for outfitters?

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: Snowmobiling Now-end of year

Probably a bit sketchy yet. All Seasons Adventures in Park City is a good stop for a variety of different trips.

Have fun.

San Antonio, Texas
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
reviews: 18
2. Re: Snowmobiling Now-end of year

Most likely not

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
3. Re: Snowmobiling Now-end of year

Well, things may be changing. Nice to get back from Telluride tonight and see some decent new snowfall and projections of several feet over the next two to three days. So good likelihood you'll be able to go.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah
reviews: 117
4. Re: Snowmobiling Now-end of year

Ha,,, that explains the "sketchy" statement which I read as a foot of snow was falling outside my window... I figured maybe it hadn't made it up to Park City yet.

East Coast
5. Re: Snowmobiling Now-end of year

All Seasons is mostly a booking agency. They do their own snowshoe tours, and x country ski tours but book snowmobile tours as a third party. Skip the middleman and call the outfitter directly you might even get a discount since they wont have to pay commission...just ask! Depending on what your looking for I would go with Lofty Peaks or Thousand Peaks. A half-day tour at one of these places will give you a real mountain experience. If you only have 2 hours go to Red Pine. Summit Meadows Adventures would be my last choice since they're very low in elevation and have no trees or big riding areas. Have fun!

6. Re: Snowmobiling Now-end of year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 09, 2014