We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, CA
reviews: 18
Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?

Ok it's 2012. On our way to PCMR. Anyone recomend a good service from SLC airport to PCMR? anyone know anything about Snowriders?

15 replies to this topic
San Diego, CA
reviews: 18
11. Re: Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?

Any more comments?

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 33
12. Re: Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?

Just returned from deer valley. Used pro Trans. They were on time, very nice drivers (didn't realize they were drivers actually, middle aged clean cut guys), nice cars.

Our arriving flight got in half hour early and driver was next to our pick up gate with in minutes of calling.

On way back, driver was at the hotel 5 mins before scheduled pick up time.

I have them my credit card # when booking but when I was on the way to the hotel, I checked my bank account and didn't see the charges. So I gave the driver cash for tip and the trip. I received a call later that day from pro Trans asking about my 110$ tip lol (they do charge your credit card but i guess after completig the trip) so, real honest guys on top of it, so I appreciate that as well.

Only detail, found out they quote you, but then barge tax on top. So, keep this in mind. So it came out to about 98 one way for 2 people.

Is use them again. Not a hiccup or a complaint from me.

San Diego...
13. Re: Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?

I know this is an old thread, but like me, others are still reading these things present time. I am really suprised that someone continues to recommend All Resort Express. That is the one and only recommendation they have every time someone brings up what a good shuttle service is. I have been checking shuttle rates because my sister and her family are joining us this year, and unfortunately, we can't pick them up at the airport. All Resort Express gets two out of 5 stars on yelp. That in and of itself made me stray away from them. But then, I decided to check their rates. As of today, 12/6/2013, their SHARED RIDE rate is $40 per person ONE WAY!!!!!! My sister is a family of three, that is $120 for them for a 35 minute ride. IMO, Park City shuttle service PERIOD really gouge you on rates for an airport that is so close. But, at least most of the ones that would be $100 or up for my sister's family of three are PRIVATE SHUTTLES. No one else with you and no other drop offs or pick ups for anyone else. Almost every other shuttle service I checked offered private trans. for this amount of money. So, it seems to me, with All Resort Express, you are getting a very low happiness rate, based on Yelp reviews, and a serious price gouge. I am actually going to recommend to my sister to just rent a car for the 5 days. Believe it or not, I found rental cars (granted they are compact) for about a $200 rate for 5 days. This is about the price you would pay for simply getting a ride to and from the airport, and then you have a car you can use for whatever you need the whole week!

Park City, UT
reviews: 11
14. Re: Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?

Yeah ProTrans Park City's transportation prices are the best in the state for private suv service to and from Salt Lake City Airport check them out at www.protransparkcity.com

15. Re: Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 am, January 09, 2014

Reply to: Best taxi service from SLC to PCMR...Snowriders?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted