We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Antonio
reviews: 45
Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

Can anyone recommend a good private car service for transport from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley.

11 replies to this topic
Newport Beach, CA
reviews: 46
1. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

all resort (http://www.allresort.com/) or Xpress4less (http://www.xpress4lessut.com/)

Both are owned by the same company.

Greentown...
reviews: 12
2. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

agree on the All Resort recommendation......

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 194
3. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

All Resort is the best way to go, selection of shared ride or private car. Longtime locally owned and managed company.

San Diego, CA
reviews: 18
4. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

Any comments on Snowriders?

Park City, UT
5. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

Premier Transportation (http://www.premier-transportation.com/) has done a great job for our guests in the past. They offer shared and private transportation from SLC to anywhere in Park City and Deer Valley.

Salt Lake City, Utah
reviews: 17
6. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

www.vititransportation.com rates start from $100 to Park City and $120 to Deer Valley

Las Vegas, Nevada
7. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

I highly recommend this company because they have large 4x4 SUVs and their rates are cheaper than the other big companies. Call Airport Transportation Express their phone number is 435-659-5165 or go to their website www.airporttransportationexpress.com to make your reservation online and they will call you on the phone to confirm. i have been recommending them to all my friends traveling to park city.

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 44
8. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

I know many like all resorts (and I have no experience with them) but i just could not get over the many bad reviews I found on them to use them. 5 of their 9 reviews on yelp were terrible.

I am using All Mountain since the concierge at my hotel recommended them. I will have to get back to you on how they do in a few weeks. I am taking a couple of round trips with them. One is shared the other not so I should have a good perspective on their services after that. Additionally, my wife will be using them too. She is coming on a different day and leaving on a different day because of work. So I will have several trips to judge them on in the next two week period.The shared ride was 90 RT and the private $180. I started just booking one RT with them and then I had to add 2 more trips and change up the times, during all this they have been very responsive so far.

allmountaintransportationpc.com/airserv.html

Edited: 4:58 pm, February 01, 2014
Park City, UT
reviews: 11
9. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

The guys at ProTrans do a great job and it's the best price in town for a 4WD Suburban. www.protransparkcity.com

Nashville, Tennessee
reviews: 44
10. Re: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley

I am back from my trip and I have had a total of 3 round trips on which to judge All Mountain Transportation during a 9 day span. They were great! All of my drivers were very professional, friendly and on time. I would use them again when returning to PC. Very glad I booked with them.

Edited: 12:31 am, February 14, 2014
Reply to: Car Service from Salt Lake Airport to Deer Valley
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted