We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
reviews: 32
Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

First trip to PCMR later this month and about to reserve trans to/from the airport.

Viti Transportation was mentioned on this forum in a thread a couple of years back. I called them and they are quite a bit less than everyone else. That's usually a red-flag for me, so I thought I'd ask.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Is it snowing yet?????

Owen

6 replies to this topic
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
reviews: 205
1. Re: Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

Skiing's great, actually has been pretty decent here most of year albeit lower snow. Never heard of the company. There's lots of choices in winter but that's a new one. All Resort and Park City Transportation (same company) are the most reliable and longest standing companies. I'm friends with the owners. I think it's about $39 per person each way. My guess is you can beat the price but you may get what you pay for.

Good luck. You'll have a good time here.

Little Rock
reviews: 20
2. Re: Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

I've never heard of Viti either. When I need a ride (from / to SLC/PC) I have always used P.C.T. (and I don't know the owner ;)

As the previous respondent mentioned, the two main companies merged a few years ago. Service is great, they have shuttles leaving every 20 or 30 minutes and they will drop you or pick you up anywhere in the greater park city area.

Salt Lake City, Utah
reviews: 17
3. Re: Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

Why not just check out their reviews from real customers:

kudzu.com/m/…

Rochester NY
reviews: 1
4. Re: Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

We were in Park City (at Deer Valley) in early February and hired Viti Transportation to get us to and from the airport. We also were a bit nervous because their price is so reasonable, but they were wonderful!! Prompt, helpful, willing to stop at grocery store, etc., and our driver was very careful. (We left in a snowstorm.) I heartily recommend them!

Montgomery, Alabama
reviews: 14
5. Re: Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

Re: www.allresorts.com

Be careful and very sure that you will not need to change your plans if you book airport transfer with www.allresorts.com! I booked in Jan 2014 for a March 2014 trip. After finalizing all our plans, we realized we would need to rent a car after all. Unfortunately, I was unaware (or just forgot) that "at all times" there is a 20% cancellation penalty. You would think 11 days would be enough notice to cancel without penalty. But www.allresorts.com, if I had immediately cancelled, there would still be a 20% cancellation fee. Furthermore, if you cancel within 24 hours, the you forfeit the entire cost.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
reviews: 53
6. Re: Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?

Was the information about their cancellation policy provided to you when you made the reservation?

Reply to: Anyone use Viti Transportation Recently?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted