We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities in November

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Louisiana
Activities in November

Hello my boyfriend and i are planning on going to Park City around the 18th when they are just opening. we are getting a little worried because it hasn't really snowed yet. will they have artificial snow if not, are there many other activities that will keep us busy for a week? Any info will help. Thanks!

New York
reviews: 8
1. Re: Activities in November

We own a condo in Park City and usually go out for Thanksgiving. This year has been a little short of snow so far. But all you need in Utah is one storm and they may have 3-4 feet on the mountain. Also don't be put off by report of weather in Park City. It can snow 2" in town and there may be great snow on the mountain. There are some things to do otherwise- the countryside and surrounding towns are great. But there is extensive snowmaking and I would plan on skiing.

Louisiana
2. Re: Activities in November

thanks for the info. i know the scenery will be awesome and i can't wait to hit the slopes!

salt lake city
Destination Expert
for Salt Lake City
reviews: 65
3. Re: Activities in November

Do some research on this site for the Salt Lake area attractions, get a local Park City paper when you come and the City Weekly from Salt Lake and you will find plenty to do.