We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinning in PC area with kids

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northport, New York
reviews: 5
Dinning in PC area with kids

Our family with 3 children (12, 10 and 8 years) will be in Park City in February 2006. We are staying at The Lodges at Deer Valley and are looking for some great restaurants that are appropriate for kids. We enjoy a good dinner out and they are well behaved in restaurants but I don't want to find ourselves somewhere where kids are not welcome. Any suggestions?

Salt Lake City, Utah
reviews: 6
1. Re: Dinning in PC area with kids

Fortunate for you, you are visiting the land of families. If your children are well behaved, I wouldn't about feeling unwelcome in the early evening hours at any restaurant - early evening being 5-8 p.m.

In fact, the only restaurants I can think of in Utah that would concern you are The New Yorker (In SLC) or La Caille (SLC)

Newport Beach, CA
reviews: 46
2. Re: Dinning in PC area with kids

I have an 8 and 10 year old who are also well behaved, and we've been welcome at every restaurant we've been to in Park City. My kids particularly like Easy Street, which is French but has several kid-pleasing options, Riverhorse, which is American and has an unadvertised children's menu, Main Street Pizza & Noodle for very casual food, and Windy Ridge, which also has a great kids menu. The kids also like the Seafood Buffet. It is at the Snow Park Lodge in Deer Valley, and walking distance from the Lodges. If you're skiing Deer Valley, ski to La Pasch for lunch one day (off of the Success run). Hopefully you will love your trip!