We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do with kids

Which Park City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego, CA
reviews: 19
things to do with kids

What is reccomended to do with the kids besides skiing. We have two small but mature 2 1/2 year old toddlers. Is there a Museum of Natural History, sledding, tubing at Park City, sleigh rides etc? Hoping for something in Park City. Also whats best condo really close to Park City Ski Resort at reasonable prices 1st or 2nd week of Jan 06? Snowflower , Shadow Ridge etc? We need a 2 bedroom with each room with a Q or K bed.

Main Line...
reviews: 12
1. Re: things to do with kids

There is a tubing hill just outside of Park City near Jeremy ranch, that would be good for the toddlers. There is a fitness center in town that has an indoor pool and lazy river where they might enjoy playing for an afternoon. It's the Silver Mountain Spa. You can get day passes there.

There are several sleigh ride operators in town. One operates out of Park City Mountain Resort, and info is available on their website. www.pcmr.com. We went with an Rocky Mountain Sleigh Company last year, where the sleigh ride was along the Weber River, followed by a cowboy style dinner in their barn. They picked us up in town and drove us to/from their facility. Their website is www.rockymtnrec.com.

Deer Valley has a great day care facility if you want the toddlers to have a day off from mom. They will provide activities for them, inside and outside, including sledding I believe.

I can't offer you any help with those two condo options. I know where they are, but haven't been in either property.

Have a great trip. Remember that January is a pretty cold time in northern Utah so bundle those little ones up!