what to do in Pleasant Grove- trip review

Just spent a week in Pleasant Grove (close to Orem, doesn't have its own forum) and here are some gems we found.

Jump On It- indoor trampoline activity. basically a big warehouse full of fun. My 14 year old son's favorite activity of the whole trip (which included river rafting in Moab. It is $10 for all day jumping and we couldn't get them to leave so we took them for dinner and took them back until it closed at 9pm.

Sammies Pieshake Restaurant- YUMMY food, great shakes. Don't miss Sammies- we went twice in 2 days.

Karma Boutique- right on Pleasant Grove center street. Totally out of place in this place-that-time-forgot but I'm glad it is there because it is a little oasis of funky fun jewelry right in the middle of nowhere.

Taco Amigo- I was underwhelmed by the burrito but what other mexican restaurant do you know where you can get fries and a strawberry shake? Got to introduce my kids to fry sauce and it was awesome.

Classic Skating- $5 for all day skate. There are no skating rinks here in Maryland so my kids wanted to give it a try and had a blast. You can rent skates or scooters, Great for kids and teens.

Curryosity restaurant- fantastic. Lots of food, tasty, inexpensive. I wish I could be there now.